Experience Lake Austin Boat Rentals and Lake Austin’s scenic waterways. It is home to an abundance of beautiful hill side homes, the iconic 360 Pennybacker Bridge, and majestic nature preserves and parks. Lake Austin stretches 21 miles from end to end. Starting from Tom Miller Dam continuing upstream to Mansfield Dam.
Several Restaurants On Lake Austin.
You can chose from Hula Hut, Abel’s on the Lake, Mozart’s Cafe, and Ski Shores. A popular destination to relax is the 360 Cove which is connected by Bull Creek when you just want to relax on our 18 foot Lily Pad, swim, and mingle with other like minded people.
We operate mostly out of the Loop 360 Boat Ramp located below the iconic Pennybacker Bridge. However we do offer pick up and drop offs at other locations such as Walsh Boat Landing.
Loop 360 Boat Ramp
5019 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78746
- Pick up and drop off at Loop 360 Boat Ramp.
- This is a public boat ramp.
- The parking is free across the street but there is a $5 per a person entrance fee.
Walsh Boat Landing
1600 Scenic Dr, Austin, TX 78723
- This is a public boat ramp. Parking across the street is available for a fee.
- The ramp will be closed to the public until September 2020.